Mobile Gate entry system to optimize your security
The process of movement of materials to and from the premises in any organization, and to keep track of all inward and outward movement of materials or other locations, is termed as Gate Entry.
“Gate Entry” is a proprietary SAP Enhancement Product; it is an advanced version of LECI functionality of SAP Logistics. The Solution has been designed to streamline the Inbound receiving process and outbound delivery process. Gate Entry integrates the usual purchase order process with a tool that will allow you to record both inbound and outbound weights of the truck load, and has significantly more integration functionality with the MIGO transaction. The solution can track incoming/outgoing materials; stop gate entry; prevents the theft or unauthorized carry. The solution improves the accuracy of the purchase orders by automatically compensating for differentials between what was ordered and what was actually delivered.
- Inbound weight (weigh-bridge slip)
- Outbound weight (tare weight)
- Purchase document information
- Receipt quantity vs. ordered quantity
- Complete truck information
With Purchase Order / Scheduling Agreement
Gate entry is done for the material received at the warehouse from the vendor related to the purchase order or scheduling agreement issued to the vendor.
Customer Job Work
Gate entry is done for the original material received from the customer to do work on that material.
In this process, a gate out entry will be done for the material returned to the vendor due to any quality issues or other reasons with respect to the material.
Stock Transport Order (STO)
Gate entry done for the material transferred from one plant to another plant.
Rgp / Nrgp Gate In (Returnable Gate Pass)
Gate entry done inward for any returnable or non-returnable material.
Rgp/Nrgp Gate Out
Gate Out for any returnable /non-returnable material.
Gate entry done for any defected material returned by the customer after sales.
Vendor Subcontracting Challan
Gate Out for the material that goes to the vendor for work.
- Simple, clean, and intuitive interface
- Manage gate entry and gate exit within SAP
- Improve real time visibility, and track received quantity vs. order schedule quantity
Gate in Process
- Create Purchase Order/Scheduling Agreement
- Create Inbound Delivery (Optional)
- Create Gate Entry w.r.t PO/Inbound Delivery
- Goods Receipt with Gate entry Validation
- Gate exit
Gate out Process
- Create the Sales Order
- Create the Deliver w.r.t to Sales Order
- Create the PGI
- Create gate in for the truck
- Create Gate in for the truck
- Gate Out w.r.t to Invoice
Weighing (Automated / Manual) for Acceptance / Rejection
Goods Receiving Confirmation
Goods Return Management
- Have perpetual access to the details of Transportation facilities entering and leaving your premises; and the incoming and outgoing materials, documents, etc., through the Gate Entry Management module's incessantly maintained registry.
- The module tracks, registers, and updates itself and remains at your beck and call to furnish details regarding returnable material with due dates for return, and details of material that are already pending return.
- Be in knowledge of the weight of all materials entering or leaving the business zone through the module's ability to capture the weight of incoming or outgoing vehicles, and calculate the actual weight data by using the relative gross weight against its tare weight.
- Consolidating DCs created from multiple sources, generating single or multiple outward entry with vehicle details, DC to DC matching & mapping, and issuing visitor Gate Pass are other automated or manual functionalities qualified to the business by the Gate Entry Management module.
We have been partnering with SAP since long, and our relationship with them had been commendable. This legacy validates our Position in the market to deliver Quality and Value solutions. So, if you would like to re-engineer your business operations for future with SAP - we should always talk.